Metal Roofing Installation Specialists Serving Minneapolis, MN, Homeowners
Is your home’s roof beginning to show its age? Whether the warning signs are missing or curled shingles or water stains on your ceiling, it’s likely time to consider a roof replacement project. If you live in the Minneapolis, Minnesota, area and would prefer a new roof that will provide more than a half-century of reliable protection, look to Erie Home. We’re residential roofing installation specialists and offer stone-coated steel roofing options that are remarkably durable and will allow you to stop worrying about your roof every time inclement weather heads your way.
Some Reasons Why Erie Home Is a Smart Choice
How do you know that we’re the right metal roofing installation contractor for the job? Here are some factors that may influence your decision:
- We’ve been in business since 1976 and have served more than 400,000 satisfied customers to date. Additionally, more than 40,000 repeat customers have turned to us for additional home improvement needs.
- Our metal roof installation services are performed by factory-trained and -certified technicians who know how to do the job right the first time.
- We back our stone-coated steel roofs with a 50-year transferable limited lifetime warranty, so you can have confidence in your investment.
- Our commitment to putting our customers’ needs ahead of our own has helped us earn an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Metal Roofing Myths
In the past, there have been myths about metal roofing that have detracted from its reputation. Let’s dispel them here:
- “It’s too heavy” – In fact, metal roofs are much lighter than most other roofing products. A typical metal roof is about 50% lighter than an asphalt shingle roof and 75% lighter than a tile or slate roof, so installation is easier.
- “It’s too noisy” – Today’s metal roofing products come with sheathing and insulation that work to diminish sound. This makes them as quiet as a typical asphalt shingle roof.
- “It will hurt your home’s thermal performance” – Thanks to reflectivity and emissivity, this is not the case. Metal roofs reflect the light of the sun away, and they also emit any heat that hits them almost immediately. What this means for your home’s energy efficiency is that a metal roof can greatly reduce attic temperatures during the summer months, making it easier for your HVAC system to keep your home’s interior comfortable.
- “It’s unattractive” – The stone-coated steel roofing products we offer mimic aesthetically pleasing roofing options like dimensional asphalt shingles, Spanish tile, and cedar shakes.
Of course, there are other important reasons why metal roofing installation is a wise choice. In terms of durability and longevity, our metal roofs can be expected to perform reliably for more than 50 years if they’re properly cared for. They’re also able to stand up to anything Mother Nature throws at them, so your home will be protected from severe weather.
Contact Erie Home today and we’ll be happy to schedule a time to visit your Minneapolis, MN, home to tell you more about our metal roofing installation services.