Erie Home’s GuildQuality Reviews Explained
The reviews of Erie Home on GuildQuality have been submitted by actual Erie customers from throughout the Midwest. Since September 2011, GuildQuality has solicited customer feedback on behalf of Erie Home with an excellent response rate of 66 percent and a number of responses totaling 4,072 out of 6,164 surveyed as of December 2014. The team at Erie Home relies heavily on its GuildQuality reviews to both comprehensively assess its past performance and identify areas that are in need of improvement for the future. Our GuildQuality reviews give us the ability to receive honest and detailed feedback from our customers with the aid of professionally administered web-based customer-surveying platform.
When submitting a review of Erie Home through GuildQuality, every customer is asked to provide input with regard to:
- The overall quality of our construction services
- Our ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Whether the work we were hired to perform was completed in a timely manner
- Whether we maintained open channels of communication with the customer throughout the duration of the project
- Whether any problems, difficulties, or roadblocks were addressed timely and professionally
- Whether the customer would be likely to recommend Erie Home to another
The high value that we place on our GuildQuality reviews stems from the fact that GuildQuality isn’t just any run-of-the-mill customer review website. GuildQuality is the nation’s leader in customer satisfaction surveying for the building industry. It offers a suite of surveying, performance reporting, and marketing tools that we and other home improvement specialists are able to use to add value to the customer experience. Also, because it is a third-party surveyor, GuildQuality is able to capture customer reviews that more accurately reflect customer opinion.